Spring Camp – Short Turns and Bumps
The Hotham Academy 2 day Spring Camp covers the best of both worlds. It is designed for the skier or rider wanting to take their short turns and off piste/bump skiing to the next level. The spring time morning corduroy provides the perfect canvas for us to work on all aspects of our short turns in an environment that is suitable for breakthroughs in technique. Once the groomers get cut up and our technical work is done, the plan will be to take these new movements into some bumps and more challenging, off piste terrain. Come and ride the spring slush this September for a better short turn, some bumpy challenges and of course a great time on the mountain.
- 2 days of on snow training with the best instructor trainers in the country at Mt. Hotham alpine resort.
- 5hrs of on-snow coaching each day.
- On snow video analysis and review.
- Personal Ski improvement.
- Indoor technical and equipment sessions.
- Group après ski activities.
- Accommodation options available.
- Academy T-shirt/Apparel
- Demo skis available to try.
2 Days: $540
(min. of 4 people is needed for courses to run. Closing date for registration is 2 weeks prior to course starting date. Prices do not include lift tickets)
August 28th – 29th, 2020