Spring Camp – Off Piste and Intro to Backcountry
The Hotham Academy 2 day Spring Camp covers the best of both worlds. It is designed for the skier or rider wanting to take their off piste skiing to the next level and into the backcountry. The spring time morning corduroy provides the perfect canvas for us to work on our skills in an environment that is suitable for breakthroughs in technique. Once the groomers get cut up and our technical work is done, the plan will be to take these new movements into the off-piste and more challenging terrain. Day 2 takes these skills out of the resort boundary with Hotham’s certified back country guides where you will learn to navigate these untouched slopes safely. Come and ride the spring slush with us this September for truly unique experience in the off-piste areas of Mt. Hotham.
- 2 days of on snow training with the best instructor trainers in the country at Mt. Hotham alpine resort.
- 5hrs of on-snow coaching each day.
- On snow video analysis and review.
- Personal Ski improvement.
- Indoor technical and equipment sessions.
- Group après ski activities.
- Accommodation options available.
- Academy T-shirt/Apparel
- Demo skis and backcountry gear available to rent/try.
2 Days: $620
(min. of 4 people is needed for courses to run. Closing date for registration is 2 weeks prior to course starting date. Prices do not include lift tickets)