The Academy’s 2 day Carving Camp will address fundamental weaknesses in your technique to help you carve the early morning corduroy with more precision and less effort then ever before. By addressing these areas and targeting the root of compensations that are visible in your skiing, you will make some big breakthroughs and improve your performance and overall enjoyment on skis. Once the groomers get cut up and our technical work is done we will take these new movements into some more challenging terrain to notice the difference a technical/ high performance approach can have on your all mountain free-skiing.
- 2 days of on snow training with the best instructor trainers in the country at Mt. Hotham alpine resort.
- 5hrs of on-snow coaching each day.
- On snow video analysis and review.
- Personal Ski improvement.
- Indoor technical and equipment sessions.
- Group après ski activities.
- Accommodation options available.
- Academy T-shirt/Apparel
- Demo skis available to try.
2 Days: $540
(min. of 4 people is needed for courses to run. Closing date for registration is 2 weeks prior to course starting date. Prices do not include lift tickets)
August 15th – 16th, 2020
(Ski and Snowboard)